A - Introduction
These general conditions of sale (hereinafter "General Conditions") regulate the sale of products by EXTRASOUND TECHNOLOGY di Calisesi Loris e C. snc (hereinafter "EXTRASOUND"). All contracts for the purchase of products stipulated via the Website www.extrasound.it and according to the procedures indicated therein, between the seller and the Customer, shall be regulated by these General Conditions.
B - Acceptance of the general conditions of sale
1. The contract between EXTRASOUND and the Customer shall be deemed concluded with the acceptance, including only partial, of the order by EXTRASOUND, which reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to accept the order. The acceptance is tacit, unless otherwise notified to the Customer by any means. By placing an order using the various indicated methods, the Customer declares to have read all the indications provided during the purchase procedure and to completely accept the general conditions and terms of payment indicated hereinafter.
2. If the Customer is an end-consumer (i.e. a natural person who purchases goods for purposes not related to his/her professional activity), once the online purchase procedure has been completed, he/she will print out or save a copy in electronic format and anyway keep these general conditions of sale, in compliance with the provisions of articles 3 and 4 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 206/05 on distance selling.
3. Any right of the Customer to claim for damages or indemnity, or any contractual or extra-contractual liability for direct or indirect injury to people and/or damage to things, due to the non-acceptance, including partial, of an order is ruled out.
C - Purchase Methods
1. Customers may only purchase products present in the EXTRASOUND electronic catalogue at the time of placing the order and which can be viewed at the address (URL) https://www.extrasound.it , as described on the relevant information forms. The technical information included on the website www.extrasound.it site is an exact reproduction of the manufacturers’ product information included in the catalogue. EXTRASOUND therefore reserves the right to modify the technical information of the products to conform to the information provided by the manufacturers, without the need for any prior notice. It is understood that the illustrations/photographs related to the description of a product may not be perfectly representative of its characteristics, which may differ in terms of colour, dimensions and accessories shown. All the information provided to support the purchase (Glossary, Purchase guide, etc.) is to be considered merely as general information material, not referable to the actual characteristics of any individual product.
2. The correct receipt of an order is confirmed by EXTRASOUND by means of an email reply sent to the address provided by the Customer. This confirmation message will include the Date and Time of receipt of the order and a “Customer Order Number”, to be used in any further correspondence with EXTRASOUND. The message includes all the data entered by the Customer, which undertakes to check their accuracy and to promptly communicate any corrections required using the procedure described in this document. The Customer can also check the status of its order in the dedicated Website area, under "Order status".
3. In the event of an order not being accepted, EXTRASOUND undertakes to promptly inform the Customer thereof.
4. All prices on the Website are to be intended as inclusive of VAT. EXTRASOUND reserves the right to change the prices at any time without any prior notice.
5. On the Website www.extrasound.it the quantity of product available at the time of placing an order cannot be seen. Since the simultaneous access of numerous Customers and the possibility of online orders could alter product availability, EXTRASOUND does not guarantee the certainty of allocation of the ordered goods.
6. On certain products, subject to promotional prices, EXTRASOUND reserves the right to accept orders but reduce quantities, following prior notice and acceptance by the Customer, without which the order will be deemed cancelled.
D - Methods of payment
1. Advance Bank Transfer
The reason for the bank transfer must indicate the order ID (order number), which is sent in the order confirmation email.
2. Payment via PayPal
In the event of purchases using PayPal for payment, Customers are directed to the PayPal login page. The sum regarding the order is charged to the Customer’s PayPal account when the order is accepted. In the event of an order being cancelled by the Customer, or if it is not accepted by extrasound.it, the sum will be paid back into the Customer’s PayPal account. Extrasound.it is not able to know the Customers’ financial data at any point in the purchase procedure. Since no data is transmitted, there is no possibility of any data being intercepted. No Extrasound.it electronic archive will contain or retain such data. For each transaction carried out with their PayPal accounts, Customers will receive an email confirmation from PayPal.
3. Credit Cards
All payments made by Postepay card or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, prepaid Paypal and Aura Card) are managed by Paypal, world leader as regards online payments.
When Customers purchase items on our site, they are directed to the Paypal Italia secure site for payment, choosing one of the following two methods:
- Using a PayPal account if they have one
- Entering the data of their credit card or Postepay card
For further details: www.paypal.com
E - Delivery Methods
For every order placed on www.extrasound.it, EXTRASOUND will issue a regular invoice for the dispatched goods. As regards the issuing of the invoice, reference shall be made to the information provided by the Customer at the time of placing the order. Invoices cannot be changed after they have been issued. Shipping costs are to the charge of the Customer. Goods will be paid by the Customer according to the method chosen when the order is placed. No other expenses, costs or commission are due to EXTRASOUND. Good are shipped with packaging provided directly by the manufacturer or in suitably sealed cardboard boxes. Delivery times of goods ordered are given purely as an indication and published in the appropriate table under "approximate delivery times"; these times may be subject to variation due to force majeure or traffic conditions, circulation in general or intervention by the Authorities. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the parties, standard delivery of the goods will be to the ground floor and in the following hours: from 8:30 am to 1:00 pm and from 2:00 to 7:00 pm from Monday to Friday (excluding holidays). EXTRASOUND disclaims all liability for delays in shipping orders or delivering ordered goods.
When the courier delivers the goods, Customers must check scrupulously:
• that the number of items being delivered corresponds with that shown on the shipping document and invoice;
• that the packaging is completely intact, undamaged, not wet or in any way altered.
Any external or internal damage or non-correspondence of the number of items with that indicated, must be immediately notified to the courier carrying out the delivery, by writing "COLLECTION UNDER RESERVATION” on the appropriate shipping documents of both the courier and the sender, and must be confirmed, within 8 (eight) days by registered mail with recorded delivery to the courier, whose address is indicated on the shipping document, with copy to EXTRASOUND via fax (+39 0547645626) or by email.
In the specific case of a damaged package, the Customer must write “COLLECTION UNDER RESERVATION BECAUSE THE PACKAGE IS DAMAGED”. The opening is also necessary of a fault report procedure with EXTRASOUND. After signing the courier’s document, Customers cannot lodge any (further) complaints regarding the conditions of the delivered goods Even if the packaging is completely intact, the contained goods are sometimes damaged, so it is advisable to always check the goods received in front of the courier. The goods travel at the risk and under the responsibility of the purchaser. The sender disclaims all liability in this regard. Any damage or faults must be reported in writing via registered mail with recorded delivery to the courier, whose address appears on the shipping document.
F - Order processing and delivery deadlines
1. Order processing deadlines
"Order processing deadlines" is the interval of time between receipt of the order and the consignment of the goods to the courier. All orders for products that are available in stock, for which confirmation of payment arrives by 12 noon on a working day, are consigned to the courier within the same evening.
2. Courier delivery times
Normally 24/48 hours, 72 hours for the islands and hard-to-reach destinations. Depending on the province, these times could be extended. If necessary, ask your provincial courier office for confirmation of delivery times.
G - Express courier delivery costs
The costs shown are intended as valid for the whole of Italy excluding isolated locations. Shipment costs are calculated according to the weight and to the weight/volume ratio equivalent to 1mc=300Kg of the purchased goods.
H - Warranties
1. All products marketed by EXTRASOUND are covered by a 24-month conventional manufacturer’s warranty covering conformity faults. For assistance under warranty, Customers must keep the invoice (or Transport Document) received together with the purchased goods.
2. The manufacturer’s conventional warranty is provided according to the conditions shown on the documentation inside the product pack. If, following intervention by an Authorized Assistance Centre, the fault turns out not to be covered by the conventional manufacturer’s warranty, the Customer will be charged any costs for testing and reactivation requested by the Authorized Assistance Centre, as well as transport costs, if borne by EXTRASOUND.
3. The 24-month warranty pursuant to Italian Legislative Decree N° 24/02 applies to products with a conformity fault, provided the product has been used correctly, according to its intended use and the provisions of the attached technical documentation. This warranty, in accordance with Italian Legislative Decree N° 24/92, is limited only to private consumers (natural persons purchasing the goods for uses not related to their professional activity, i.e. Customers who purchase products without entering a VAT registration number on the order form). In the event of a conformity fault, EXTRASOUND will (at no cost to the Customer) ensure product conformity is restored by means of repair/replacement or that the price of the product is reduced, or that the contract is cancelled. If, following intervention by an Authorized Assistance Centre, there is no conformity fault pursuant to Italian Legislative Decree N° 24/02, the Customer will be charged any costs for testing and reactivation requested by the Authorized Assistance Centre, as well as transport costs, if borne by EXTRASOUND.
4. Replacements in the event of DOA (Dead On Arrival: a product that does not work from the first time it is switched on), without prejudice to the existence of the circumstances for the enforcement of Italian Legislative Decree N° 24/02, will only be made if expressly foreseen by the manufacturer. The time required for replacement or repair of products depends exclusively on the manufacturer.
5. If for any reason EXTRASOUND is unable to replace a product under warranty (reactivated or replaced), if agreed by the Customer, it can proceed with the replacement of the product with another having the same characteristics and value or, lastly, issue a discount voucher for the same sum, which can be spent for the purchase of another product, valid for 6 months from the date of issue.
6. No claim for damages may be made against EXTRASOUND for any delays in carrying out the repair or replacement of products under warranty.
7. In the event of the application of a warranty providing for the return of the product, this must be returned by the Customer in its original packaging, complete with all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessories attached: manuals, cables, etc.); to limit damage to the original packaging, whenever possible, it is advisable to put it in a second box; in any case Customers must avoid applying labels or adhesive tape directly to the original product packaging.
I - Privacy
L - Claims
Any claims must be sent only to EXTRASOUND TECHNOLOGY di Calisesi Loris e C. snc, Via Archimede, 605, 47521 Cesena (FC).
M - Jurisdiction and applicable law
The contract of sale between Customers and EXTRASOUND shall be deemed stipulated in Italy and regulated by Italian Law. For the settlement of civil and/or penal controversies deriving from the stipulation of this distance sales contract, if the Customer is a consumer, territorial jurisdiction shall be that of the customer’s municipality of residence; in all other cases, territorial jurisdiction shall be that of the court of Cesena (Italy).
N - Conditions
The conditions contained in this document can be modified by EXTRASOUND without any prior notice and will be valid as of the date of publication on the website www.extrasound.it